Dark Shadow Fudge
Every chocolate lover has a favorite fudge... and this one will be it! So velvety smooth and creamy, it is remarkably easy to make. Make plenty to give as treats when the kids come to the door!
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine
- 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 6-oz. pkgs. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 13 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- Halloween candies
- In a large, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, combine sugar, butter or margarine and evaporated milk. Bring to a rolling boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add remainng ingredients. Stir until smooth and chocolate is melted except Halloween candies. Pour into a greased 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan. Let stand overnight, or until firm. Cut into one-inch squares. Decorate with Halloween candies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note