Dark Chocolate Toffee Brownie Shooters
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) 18 oz brownie mix
- 3 tablespoon(s) kahlua
- 3 bar(s) 3.5 oz dark chocolate with toffee bits & carmelized almond candy Mustard-Horseradish Sauceped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 6 tablespoon(s) caramel topping
- 1 can(s) nondairy whipped topping
- 36 sprig(s) mint
- 1. Bake brownies according to package directions. If desired, poke holes in baked brownies using a straw and pour kahlua over brownies. Let cool completely
- 2. Microwave chocolate and 1/4 cup whipping cream in a large microwave safe bowl at High 1 - 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate melts, stirring after 1 minute. Let stand 45 minutes or until almost cool
- 3. Beat remaining 1 3/4 cups whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. gently fold into chocolate mixture
- 4. crumble brownies into bite size pieces. layer brownies, caramel topping and chocolate mouse into 2 oz shot glasses top each dessert shot with whipped topping and garnish with mint.
- Make Ahead:
- Make brownies up to 2 days before assembly. Assemble shooters up to 4 hours before party cover and chill until ready to serve. Don't prepare mousse until ready to assemble desserts as it firms up quickly
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ballhpa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dark Chocolate Toffee Brownie Shooters Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts