Dark Chocolate and Oat Clusters
These healthy, 4-ingredient cookies are perfect for on-the-go snacks or for packing in a lunch bag.
More From Health
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 40mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Place peanut butter, milk, and semisweet chocolate chips in a saucepan; cook over low heat until chips melt (about 3 minutes). Stir in oats; remove from heat. With a spoon or melon baller, drop 8 ball-shaped portions on a wax paper-lined baking sheet; let set in refrigerator 10 minutes before serving.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This