Made this for a holiday gathering with friends, and it was a hit amongst young and old! It is a straightforward cheesecake recipe. I always add a pan of water on the rack below the cheesecake as I bake, and is the trick I have found to make it set-up right. The chocolate ganache with raspberries combination is wonderful, and I sprinkled confectionary sugar on top right before serving to make the presentation more stunning. This will remain a holiday favorite at our house!
Dark Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 4 package(s) 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese (2 reg, 2 non-fat) softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 tub(s) 8 oz. Cool Whip topping (regular, not non-fat/light) do not thaw
- 6 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- MICROWAVE COOL WHIP and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Cool 15 min.; slowly pour over cheesecake. Garnish with raspberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WMB0109 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dark Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts