Dark Chocolate Frosting
More From Oxmoor House
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 2/3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Dutch-process cocoa
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Combine powdered sugar and cocoa; gradually add to butter alternately with milk and vanilla, beginning and ending with powdered sugar mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition.
- Tip: To prevent a white dusting on your chocolate cake layers, dust cakepans with cocoa instead of flour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note