Dark Chocolate Frosting
More From Oxmoor House
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 2/3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Dutch-process cocoa
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Combine powdered sugar and cocoa; gradually add to butter alternately with milk and vanilla, beginning and ending with powdered sugar mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition.
- Tip: To prevent a white dusting on your chocolate cake layers, dust cakepans with cocoa instead of flour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts