Dark chocolate cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/8 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Ghiaradelli Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk plus
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee or espresso
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin tins with paper liners or spray with non stick spray.
- To make the cupcakes sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the egg, brown sugar, and white sugar. Whisk in the milk, coffee, and butter. Whisk in the dry ingredients. Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake molds, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tester inserted in the middle of the cupcakes comes out clean. Cool for ten minutes. Using a small spatula or knife, remove the cupcakes from the pan. Continue to cool on a wire rack until room temp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Joanna82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dark chocolate cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes