Dark Chocolate-Cherry Biscuit Bread Pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) cubed leftover biscuits
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped dried cherries
- Mix cream, sugar and egg.
- Combine dry ingredients; divide among four 4 oz ramekins.
- Pour in cream mixture.
- Place in 9x13 baking dish; add hot water to come halfway up sides
- of ramekins.
- Bake at 325 until set, 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarinDavis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dark Chocolate-Cherry Biscuit Bread Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts