- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1 (5.9-ounce) package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup amaretto-flavored liquid non-dairy creamer
- 3 tablespoons sliced natural almonds, toasted
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes. Stir in 2 cups chocolate morsels. Pour batter into a greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
Bake at 350° for 55 to 65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack.
Combine remaining 1 cup chocolate morsels and amaretto-flavored creamer in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate morsels melt. Remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes. Drizzle chocolate glaze over cake; sprinkle with almonds.