There's a lot more chocolate goodness in the picture than how it actually turns out. Next time I will only use 1/2 cup oats or less.
Dark Chocolate & Oat Clusters
More From Health
Stand: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 40mg
- Rs: 1.7g
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1. Heat peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat 3 minutes or until chips melt.
- 2. Stir in oats. Remove from heat.
- 3. With a spoon, small ice cream scoop, or melon baller, drop 8 ball-shaped portions on a wax paper−lined baking sheet. Let set in fridge 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note