1. Make white cake mix as directed on box. Use 9 x 13 pan or a little bigger if you have one.
2. Let cream cheese soften. Beat cream cheese a little before adding powdered sugar and whipped cream.
3. When cake is completely cool, spread cream cheese mixture on top of cake.
4. Mix danish dessert with water (don't use the full amount of water on pkg. especially if using frozen strawberries.) When boiling add frozen strawberries. If using fresh strawberries, add to danish dessert after it is cooked.
5. Once danish dessert is cooled, pour on top of cream cheese mixture.
6. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
Go to full version of