Danish Dessert Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) white cake mix
- 1 package(s) 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) whipped cream Cool Whip or Dream Whip
- 2 package(s) strawberry danish dessert
- 2 package(s) strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1. Make white cake mix as directed on box. Use 9 x 13 pan or a little bigger if you have one.
- 2. Let cream cheese soften. Beat cream cheese a little before adding powdered sugar and whipped cream.
- 3. When cake is completely cool, spread cream cheese mixture on top of cake.
- 4. Mix danish dessert with water (don't use the full amount of water on pkg. especially if using frozen strawberries.) When boiling add frozen strawberries. If using fresh strawberries, add to danish dessert after it is cooked.
- 5. Once danish dessert is cooled, pour on top of cream cheese mixture.
- 6. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Danish Dessert Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings