- 14 1/2 ounce(s) canned pinto beans undrained
- 14 1/2 ounce(s) canned kidney beans undrained
- 29 ounce(s) canned black beans undrained
- 32 ounce(s) canned diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 package(s) hot chili seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- Add all ingredients to large pot. Bring to boil and let simmer until flavors combine. Serve over brown rice, and add condiments (guacamole, onions, cheese) as you wish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vixenrenard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dan's chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes