Korean stewed chicken with spinach
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) Gochujang(korean chilie sauce)
- 1/4 cup(s) green onion bottoms sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 pound(s) Skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked short grain white rice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds toasted
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in chicken. Cover a marinate 30 minutes.
- Place rice in a medium saucepan; cover with water to 2 inches above rice. stir rice; drain. repeat twice. Add 1 1/2 cups water to drained rice in pan. Cover and reduce to simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- While rice cooks, bring 1/3 cup water to boil in dutch oven. Add chicken mixture; bing to simmer. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer 10 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring occationally; remove from heat; stir in green onion and spinich. Sprinkle in sesame seeds.
- serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bucketmouth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dak Bokkeum Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes