- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1 to 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 2 small bug-shaped candies
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 350° F.
GREASE and flour 1-qt. ovenproof bowl and 9-inch round pan; set aside. Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Add dry pudding mix; beat until well blended. Pour about half the batter into prepared bowl. Pour remaining batter into prepared pan.
BAKE 9-inch layer 23 to 25 min. and bake batter in bowl 33 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cakes 10 min. Loosen cakes from sides of pan and bowl with knife. Invert cakes onto wire racks; gently remove pan and bowl. Cool cakes completely.
CUT 9-inch cake layer into 16 wedges. Place inverted bowl cake on large serving board; surround with cake wedges to resemble flower petals. Frost with COOL WHIP.
TINT coconut with food coloring (see Tip); press into COOL WHIP on center cake. Decorate with marshmallows and candies as shown in photo.
Total fat: 18 g
Saturated fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 55 mg
Sodium: 430 mg
Carbohydrate: 57 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 40 g
Protein: 4 g
Vitamin A: 2% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 6% DV
Iron: 6% DV