Dairy Free Peanut butter Banana Ice Cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) bananas sliced, frozen
- 4 tablespoon(s) creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon ground
- 4 whole(s) Kinnitoos (gluten/dairy free Oreo's)
- The night before you want to make this, slice four ripe bananas and freeze them. Make sure bananas are completely frozen before making so that ice cream is stiff enough.
- Place frozen banana slices, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and cookies in food processor. It might be necessary to add a few tablespoons of water to help it mix.
- Blend until well combined.
- Serves 4
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KacinaPfeiffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note