Dairy Free Peanut butter Banana Ice Cream
Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) bananas sliced, frozen
- 4 tablespoon(s) creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon ground
- 4 whole(s) Kinnitoos (gluten/dairy free Oreo's)
- The night before you want to make this, slice four ripe bananas and freeze them. Make sure bananas are completely frozen before making so that ice cream is stiff enough.
- Place frozen banana slices, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and cookies in food processor. It might be necessary to add a few tablespoons of water to help it mix.
- Blend until well combined.
- Serves 4
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KacinaPfeiffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes