Dairy Free Grilled Shrimp Tacos with a hint of Lime
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 Limes Juiced & grated
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 pound(s) Large shrimp Peeled and deveined
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- 6 8" flour (or corn!) tortillas Heated
- 1 cup(s) Shredded cabbage
- 1 Avocado Diced
- 2 Tomatoes Dices
- 1 jar(s) Corn Salsa
- Lime wedges
- Fresh cilantro
- Combine Olive oil, lime juice, peel and cumin in small bowl. Whisk until blended. Pour mixture into large ziplock bag. Add shrimp, shake until all shrimp are coated. Place in fridge and let marinade for 1-2 hours. Skewer shrimp and place on BBQ, grilling until cooked through. (Approx. 3 min per side).
- Cut shrimp into small chunks. Fill heated tortilla with shrimp and all other deliciousness!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lacey13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note