Dairy-Free Green Bean Casserole
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 pound(s) Green beans washed/trimmed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Minced garlic
- 1 cup(s) Portabella or button mushrooms sliced
- 1 can(s) Campbells Beef Gravy
- 1/4 cup(s) Plain soy milk
- 1 container(s) French's French Fried Onions
- In a large jumbo frying pan add the extra-virgin olive oil. Pre-heat the oil. When the oil is hot, add the green beans and the garlic. Cook for 10 minutes. Add the mushrooms. Cook for 5 more minutes. Finally add the gravy and the soy milk. Cook for 2 more minutes. Add 1/4 of the french fried onions and mix together. Transfer the green beans in a large casserole dish and top with the remaining mixture of the French fried onions.
- Place the casserole in apre-heated oven at 400 degrees and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the french fried onions are browned.
- Serve immediately hot
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Msemilykay25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note