Dairy free egg free Chili Mac
Easy and kid pleasing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 15 ounce(s) kidney beans (can drained and rinsed)
- 2 cup(s) Macaroni (uncooked)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 15 ounce(s) tomato sauce (can)
- Brown beef and onion in large skillet drain add all other ingredients stir cover and simmer for 15 20 minutes until macaroni is tender. Might add a bit of water.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jkball and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note