DaDu's string bean casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) French style string beans drained
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jar(s) sliced mushrooms drained
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) fried onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar(s) roasted red peppers drained
- 1/2 cup(s) slivered almonds
- Combine 1st 4 ingredients with 1/2 of the fried onions. Season to taste. Place in buttered casserole dish, cover and cook at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove cover--arrange rest of fried onions around edges and top with roasted red peppers in center. Cook, uncovered, for another 10 minutes. Sprinkle w/slivered almonds and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 6439375 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
DaDu's string bean casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes