- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, beans and corn)
- 1/3 cup dry orzo pasta or other small shaped pasta, uncooked
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Combine tomatoes with their juice, the broth, water and Italian seasoning in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Stir in meatballs, vegetables and orzo. Return to a boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, or until pasta and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.