Dad's Awesome Banana Bread
Moist and flavorful banana bread- delicious! Hands Down the best recipe! Way to go dad!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 cup(s) ripe bananas (3) mashed
- in large bowl, add butter, sugar, milk, eggs & vanilla- mix well
- sift flour over wet ingredients, add baking soda and baking powder, stir to combine
- add mashed banana and stir to combine
- grease and flour a loaf pan
- bake at 375 degrees - this is a thick loaf it takes a full hour to bake it
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brandylee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note