Cynthia's Double Chocolate Bundt Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) choclate cake mix
- 2 small box(es) instant chocolate pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/3 cup(s) water
- 1-1/3 cup(s) oil
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- Add a couple of Tablespoons flour to the bag of chocolate chips and shake - this keeps the chips fro sticking to the cake pan.
- Blend liquids well and add dry mixes. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cynthia's Double Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts