Cute Snowman Cookies
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
Dress up refrigerated sugar cookie dough to make these super-cute snowmen. Let your kids give them personality by decorating with holiday candies.
- 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour
- 16 1/2-oz. roll of refrigerated sugar-cookie dough
- Snowflake sprinkles
- M&M's Minis buttons
- Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Knead 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour into a 16 1/2-oz. roll of refrigerated sugar-cookie dough.
- Tear off a piece of dough and roll it in your palms to form a 3/4 -inch ball. Roll a slightly larger piece into a 1-inch ball, and a still slightly larger piece into a 1 1/4-inch ball. Repeat with remaining dough. Place 1 of each size ball close together on parchment lined baking sheets; flatten balls slightly.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes. Cool on rack. Pipe frosting for scarves and to attach M&M's Minis buttons, mini-chocolate chip eyes, snowflake sprinkles and Hershey's Kisses for hats. Makes 8.
- Note: In the photograph shown, we covered the cookies in white frosting and piped red frosting for the scarves. We also added mini-chocolate chips to make the snowmen smile.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies