Cut out Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 2-1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- Cream sugar and butter. Mix in eggs and extracts. Measure flour by dip-level-pour method/sifting. Blend dry ingredients in. Cover and refrigerate dough. Roll and cut, place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 8 minutes at 375
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes