Cut out Cookies
smooth and light and ready to be decorated
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 2-1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- Cream sugar and butter. Mix in eggs and extracts. Measure flour by dip-level-pour method/sifting. Blend dry ingredients in. Cover and refrigerate dough. Roll and cut, place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 8 minutes at 375
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note