Curry Tuna Salad
Spread on a whole-wheat Thomas Muffin with a slice of tomato, lettuce, and sprouts for a filling snack, or a small meal.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) water packed tuna (6.5 oz.) drained
- 1 can(s) sliced water chestnuts (8 oz.) drained
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free or light mayo
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1. Flake tuna, add water chestnuts, and set aside.
- 2. Combine rest of ingredients.
- 3. Add tuna and water chestnuts to dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curry Tuna Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches