Curry Tuna Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) water packed tuna (6.5 oz.) drained
- 1 can(s) sliced water chestnuts (8 oz.) drained
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free or light mayo
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1. Flake tuna, add water chestnuts, and set aside.
- 2. Combine rest of ingredients.
- 3. Add tuna and water chestnuts to dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curry Tuna Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Main Dishes