Curry & Roti by Jane
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 3 pound(s) meat of your choice
- 3 potatoes cubed
- 1.5 cup(s) water
- 1 pound(s) vegetables of your choice
- 1 lemon or tomato for acid
- 1/4 bunch(es) cilantro chopped
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 dash(es) water
- In a large frying pan (with lid) heat oil and curry. cook 5 minutes. add a bit more oil if needed. add meat, then potatoes. Add water. bring to boil. turn heat down and simmer about 20 minutes. add veggies (keep in mind cooking time) Add acid and cilantro.
- Roti: last three ingredients. kneed and rest 1/2 hr. add baking powder if not fluffy enough.
- Pour over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bbouvier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curry & Roti by Jane Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes