Incredibly delicious. Made on counter-top grill. Served with the Coconut Basmati Rice, another 5 star recipe! Frequent flier at our house!
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Mamie Walling
Yield: Makes 2 to 3 servings
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 3 (10-inch) metal skewers
- Combine first 5 ingredients; brush half of mixture over shrimp. Cover and let stand 15 minutes. Thread shrimp evenly onto skewers.
- Grill shrimp, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350º to 400º) 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Brush with remaining chutney mixture, and serve.
- Pour: To complement the diverse flavors of the curry-mango marinade, try a Hogue Riesling from Washington's Columbia Valley. The naturally crisp acidity balances sweet peach and apricot flavors for a refreshing finish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes