- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 3 (10-inch) metal skewers
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients; brush half of mixture over shrimp. Cover and let stand 15 minutes. Thread shrimp evenly onto skewers.
Grill shrimp, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350º to 400º) 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Brush with remaining chutney mixture, and serve.
Pour: To complement the diverse flavors of the curry-mango marinade, try a Hogue Riesling from Washington's Columbia Valley. The naturally crisp acidity balances sweet peach and apricot flavors for a refreshing finish.