Curry Lime Chicken Kabobs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Chicken breast cut into 1 1/2 in. cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime peel
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 medium red peppers cut into pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into pieces
- Red Onion
- 1. Combine yogurt through pepper in a bowl. Put in Ziploc bag with chicken and marinate for 4-24 hours.
- 2. Skewer chicken and veggies leaving 1/4 in. between pieces. Brush w/ remaining marinade
- 3. Grill for 18-20 minutes, turning once 1/2 way through. Thread tomato on and grill for 1 minute.
- 261 Calories, 9 g. fat, 68 mg. cholesterol, 15 g. carbs, 30 g. protein, 2 g fiber
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curry Lime Chicken Kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes