This recipe goes with Herbed Spaetzle with Curry-Lime Butter
Yield: Makes 1 1/3 cups
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons green Thai curry paste
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Bring 1 cup cream and next 6 ingredients to a boil in a 2 1/2-quart saucepan, reduce heat to medium, and cook until reduced to 1/2 cup. Let curry-lime cream cool to room temperature.
- Beat remaining 1/4 cup whipping cream and butter with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in curry-lime cream, 2 tablespoons at a time. Beat in salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments