Curry Coconut Chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) green curry paste
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 4 lime wedges
- 1) Whisk coconut milk, ginger, and curry paste
- 2) Add chicken, toss, and marinate 15 minutes
- 3) Cook over medium heat.
- 4) Top with cilantro, serve with lime
- Works well with seitan
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kbamaral and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curry Coconut Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes