Very Good. I'm Gluten Intolerant, So I Served It Without The Pita Over Spring Greens. Disappeared Quickly.
Curry Chicken Wraps with Nectarine Chutney
Photo: Anna Williams; Styling: Pam Morris
More From Cooking Light
Total: 2 Hours, 20 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 283
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 30.8g
- Carbohydrate: 38.4g
- Fiber: 11g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 732mg
- Calcium: 89mg
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 10 cilantro sprigs
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups chopped nectarines
- 3/4 cup finely sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 6 (1.9-ounce) light whole-wheat flatbreads (such as Flatout)
- 24 (1/8-inch-thick) slices cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 1 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1. Combine yogurt, curry, and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; squeeze bag to mix. Cut 3 shallow slits in each chicken breast. Add chicken, cilantro sprigs, and garlic to bag, squeezing to coat chicken. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, nectarines, and next 6 ingredients (through red pepper) in a bowl; toss gently. Cover and set aside.
- 3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 4. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt; place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill for 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut chicken across the grain into thin slices.
- 5. Place 1/3 cup nectarine chutney in center of each flatbread. Divide chicken evenly among flatbreads. Top each with 4 cucumber slices, 1/4 cup arugula, and about 2 1/2 tablespoons red onion; roll up. Cut each wrap in half diagonally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This