- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 10 cilantro sprigs
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups chopped nectarines
- 3/4 cup finely sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 6 (1.9-ounce) light whole-wheat flatbreads (such as Flatout)
- 24 (1/8-inch-thick) slices cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 1 cup vertically sliced red onion
- calories 283
- fat 3.9 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- monofat 0.4 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 30.8 g
- carbohydrate 38.4 g
- fiber 11 g
- cholesterol 49 mg
- iron 2.8 mg
- sodium 732 mg
- calcium 89 mg
How to Make It
Combine yogurt, curry, and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; squeeze bag to mix. Cut 3 shallow slits in each chicken breast. Add chicken, cilantro sprigs, and garlic to bag, squeezing to coat chicken. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, nectarines, and next 6 ingredients (through red pepper) in a bowl; toss gently. Cover and set aside.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt; place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill for 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut chicken across the grain into thin slices.
Place 1/3 cup nectarine chutney in center of each flatbread. Divide chicken evenly among flatbreads. Top each with 4 cucumber slices, 1/4 cup arugula, and about 2 1/2 tablespoons red onion; roll up. Cut each wrap in half diagonally.