- 1 oven bag (large size -- 14- x 20-inch)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, divided
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking rice
- 1 (7.2-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 4 split chicken breasts, skinned
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Place oven bag in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Add flour to oven bag; twist end of bag, and shake.
Add 2 teaspoons curry powder, rice, and next 5 ingredients to oven bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1 teaspoon curry powder; arrange in an even layer on top of rice mixture.
Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in top of bag.
Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is done.