Curry Chicken Noodle Soup
Community Recipe from
- For less spicy, limit jalapeno to just half of one or leave it out altogether.
- 1 c. each diced onion and red pepper
- 3 T. curry powder
- 3 T. minced fresh ginger
- 3 T. seeded and minced jalapeno
- 2 T. garlic, minced
- 2 T. olive oil
- Stir in
- 8 c. chicken broth
- 8 oz. frozen or dry dluski or egg noodles
- 2 c. shredded rot. chicken
- 2 c. fresh spinach
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- Fresh lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Sweat first ingre. in larg pot over med-low heat until onion begins to soften, about 3 min.
- Stir in broth, cover pot, increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Add noodles and boil until al dente. Add chicken, spnach and cilantro, stirring just until heated through. Season with lime juice, salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curry Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes