Curry Chicken Chutney Strata
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (8oz.)cram cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 jar(s) (9 oz.)chutney
- 1 cup(s) cooked,diced, chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 4 green onions
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped peanuts
- Combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream and curry in a mixing bowl.; beat on low speed until thoroughly mixed. Spread mixture in bottom of a large quiche pan. Add a layer of each of chutney, chicken, raisins, and coconut, in that order. Refrigerate overnight. Before serving, add onions and peanuts.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarthaMason and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curry Chicken Chutney Strata Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes