Curry and Coconut Chicken Kebabs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 c. light coconut milk
- 3 T. curry powder
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cubed
- 1 c. large green grapes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- Whisk together coconut milk, curry, lime and cayenne, and salt. Toss chicken chunks in marinade and chill for 30 min.
- Thread chicken onto skewers, alternating chicken, grapes, and pepper. Grill until cooked through.
- Serve with Coconut CousCous:
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. light coconut milk
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 c. dry quick cooking couscous
- 1/4 c. slivered almonds
- 1/4 c. sliced fresh mint
- Bring water, coconut milk and salt to boil. Stir in couscouc. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand until liquid is absorbed (about 5 min). Fluff couscous with fork and add mint and almonds before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curry and Coconut Chicken Kebabs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes