Have made this several times. It is always a hit. A keeper.
Curry-Almond Cheese Spread
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9-ounce) jar mango chutney
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Toasted slivered almonds
- Garnishes: thinly sliced Granny Smith apple, fresh parsley sprigs, fresh cranberries
- Assorted crackers
- Process first 5 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into a round. Chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with almonds. Garnish, if desired. Serve with assorted crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Curry-Almond Cheese Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead
- CUISINE: American, New American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- COOKING METHOD: Food Processor
- OCCASION: Weddings, Birthdays/Anniversaries, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, New Year's, Super Bowl
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Appetizers