This was outstanding! We used pork instead of lamb. The flavor combined so well. This is a keeper for sure! I did add a little more olive oil then called for because I wasn't getting a true "paste" but other then that I followed the recipe to the tee. AWESOME
Curry- and Ginger-Rubbed Lamb Chops with Apricot-Lime Sauce
The sweet tang of the Apricot-Lime Sauce contrasts with and balances the earthy, hot flavors of the curry-ginger paste. The sauce and paste make a versatile combination that's equally suited to grilled beef or pork.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 241
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Fat: 12.1g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 24.1g
- Carbohydrate: 8.2g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 195mg
- Calcium: 28mg
- 2 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (6-ounce) lamb shoulder chops, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Apricot-Lime Sauce
- Prepare grill.
- Combine the curry, ginger, oil, salt, and pepper; rub paste evenly over lamb.
- Place lamb on grill rack, and cook 4 minutes. Turn lamb; brush with 1/4 cup Apricot-Lime Sauce. Cook for 4 minutes. Turn lamb, and brush with 1/4 cup sauce. Cook 2 minutes, turning once.
- Totals include Apricot-Lime Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note