Curried Vegetable Stuffed Potatoes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 potato and about 2/3 cup broccoli mixture)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 7.7g
- Carbohydrate: 48g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 196mg
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Fiber: 6.2g
- Calcium: 64mg
- 4 (8-ounce) baking potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cups frozen broccoli, onion, red pepper, and mushroom mix
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red or black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Scrub potatoes; prick each several times with a fork. Bake at 400° for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until done.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add ginger, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add broccoli mixture, and cook 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and remaining 3 ingredients. Cook an additional 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates.
- Split open each potato, and squeeze to open; fluff pulp with a fork. Top potatoes with broccoli mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note