Truffles turn savory in these bite-size cheese balls. For a special gift, add a bottle of crisp, dry white wine. These "personal cheese balls" make a great appetizer served with crackers.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 3 Hours
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted almonds
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in green onions, chutney, and salt. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Combine dried cranberries, dried apricots, and almonds. Shape cheese mixture into 1" balls. Roll cheese balls in dried fruit mixture. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers