- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted almonds
How to Make It
Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in green onions, chutney, and salt. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or until firm.
Combine dried cranberries, dried apricots, and almonds. Shape cheese mixture into 1" balls. Roll cheese balls in dried fruit mixture. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.