Curried Tea Sandwiches
Prep: 20 min. To make these ahead, cover sandwiches with a damp paper towel, place in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic freezer bag, and chill up to 2 hours.
Yield: Makes 5 servings (20 appetizer sandwiches)
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (9-ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Honey Smoked Turkey
- 10 pumpernickel party bread slices
- 10 rye party bread slices
- 10 shaved Parmesan cheese slices (optional)
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients. Spread mixture on 1 side of each bread slice. Divide turkey slices among 5 pumpernickel bread slices and 5 rye bread slices. If desired, top with Parmesan cheese. Top with arugula and remaining bread slices. Cut sandwiches in half, and secure with wooden picks, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers