- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped peeled and deveined, cooked shrimp (about 1 lb. of any size)
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup toasted sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Stir together shrimp, celery, coconut, cream cheese, green onions, ginger, curry powder, salt, and red pepper until well blended.
Spread on: white bread.
Variation. Curried Chicken: Substitute 2 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken for shrimp. Prepare recipe as directed. Spread on: raisin bread.