Excellent! Fall shrimp arriving daily at our local docks! Great way to use it! Fixed this when it was published several years ago. Probably have the recipe tucked away somewhere but so glad I ran across it here! Will save to my online file and make again soon!!!
Curried Shrimp Tarts
Photo: Beau Gustafson; Styling: Caroline Murphy
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 15 mini-phyllo pastry shells
- 2 1/2 tablespoons jarred mango chutney
- Toppings: chopped fresh chives, toasted sweetened flaked coconut
- 1. Stir together first 6 ingredients. Spoon mixture into pastry shells. Spoon 1/2 tsp. mango chutney over each tart; sprinkle with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note