My husband loves many of the key ingredients: curry, limes, and shrimp, but was disappointed with this recipe. He said they were just mediocre.
Curried Shrimp Tarts
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 15 mini-phyllo pastry shells
- 2 1/2 tablespoons jarred mango chutney
- Toppings: chopped fresh chives, toasted sweetened flaked coconut
- 1. Stir together first 6 ingredients. Spoon mixture into pastry shells. Spoon 1/2 tsp. mango chutney over each tart; sprinkle with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers