Curried Shrimp Kabobs
Recipe from Harris Teeter's Fresh Catch Newsletter.
Marinate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) fresh large shrimp
- 1 cup(s) plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Peel shrimp if necessary. Mix all marinade ingredients together and place in Ziploc bag. Add the peeled shrimp to the bag. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers. Place skewers on a hot grill for 2 minutes and baste with remaining marinade. Turn. Grill for approximately 2 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note