Curried Shrimp Balls
How easy can it get? Just 5 ingredients. Traditional goes tropical when creamy shrimp balls are rolled in toasted, curried coconut.
Yield: Makes 4 dozen
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces peeled and deveined shrimp, cooked
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- Combine coconut and curry powder on a baking sheet, and bake at 325° for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Process cream cheese, shrimp, and onions in a food processor until blended.
- Shape shrimp mixture into 1-inch balls, and roll in coconut mixture. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers