I made this and they looked good but didn't taste great. I have a new found love for scallops and have been trying different preparations and this is not my favorite. Cajun scallops were better.
Curried Sea Scallops
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 171
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 24.7g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 639mg
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Calcium: 50mg
- 2/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds sea scallops
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels to remove excess moisture; lightly coat scallops with flour. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil. Place pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of scallops; cook 2 minutes on each side. Remove scallops from pan; set aside, and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and scallops.
- Return scallops to pan, and add broth mixture; bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Sprinkle with parsley and green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note