Curried Santa Barbara Shrimp Salad
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 393
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Protein: 22.8g
- Carbohydrate: 64.8g
- Fiber: 9.7g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Iron: 5.1mg
- Sodium: 512mg
- Calcium: 155mg
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup sake (rice wine), divided
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups diced Asian pear or ripe pear
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled mango
- 6 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 8 cups gourmet salad greens
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
- Combine 1/2 cup sake and raisins in a glass measure, and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until boiling. Let stand for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Bring 1/4 cup sake to a boil in a nonstick skillet; add shrimp. Cover, reduce heat, and cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are done. Remove from heat; drain.
- Combine the mayonnaise mixture, raisins, shrimp, pear, mango, and almonds. Serve over salad greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This