Curried Santa Barbara Shrimp Salad
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 393
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Protein: 22.8g
- Carbohydrate: 64.8g
- Fiber: 9.7g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Iron: 5.1mg
- Sodium: 512mg
- Calcium: 155mg
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup sake (rice wine), divided
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups diced Asian pear or ripe pear
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled mango
- 6 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 8 cups gourmet salad greens
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
- Combine 1/2 cup sake and raisins in a glass measure, and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until boiling. Let stand for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Bring 1/4 cup sake to a boil in a nonstick skillet; add shrimp. Cover, reduce heat, and cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are done. Remove from heat; drain.
- Combine the mayonnaise mixture, raisins, shrimp, pear, mango, and almonds. Serve over salad greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note