- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup sake (rice wine), divided
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups diced Asian pear or ripe pear
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled mango
- 6 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 8 cups gourmet salad greens
- calories 393
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 7.5 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- monofat 3.6 g
- polyfat 1.9 g
- protein 22.8 g
- carbohydrate 64.8 g
- fiber 9.7 g
- cholesterol 129 mg
- iron 5.1 mg
- sodium 512 mg
- calcium 155 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
Combine 1/2 cup sake and raisins in a glass measure, and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until boiling. Let stand for 30 minutes. Drain.
Bring 1/4 cup sake to a boil in a nonstick skillet; add shrimp. Cover, reduce heat, and cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are done. Remove from heat; drain.
Combine the mayonnaise mixture, raisins, shrimp, pear, mango, and almonds. Serve over salad greens.